Social Activities and Events
Notes and Photos from the 2014 Season!
Sunday June 1: Cookout. 4:30-6:30 PM (6:00 Board meeting- with vote)Huge Success! Thanks to Ray M and Deb L mastering the grill for the entire duration! Thank you to everyone who helped out setting up and cleaning up! AND Thank you for bringing such excellent salads and desserts!
Monday, May 26th -- Capture the Flag at 3:00 pm - Members brought ice cream truck, slacklines and a volleyball net for the pool! People grilled and hung out and visited! There were about 40-50 kids playing and having the best time! So much fun!
This page will be updated as events take place during the season.
Thursday June 19: Last Day of School celebration: After school pizza party and ice cream truck!
- Pizza at 5! It is 5$ per person for pizza. RSVP Deb at email@example.com! Ice Cream Truck will be there at 6PM. Kickball and wiffle ball!
Wednesday July 2-August 6: SWIM RACES and grill potlucks and field games!
- Races: 5-5:30/ 5:45 depending on numbers and stokedness:)
- Field games while adults grill 5:30-6:00
- BBQ out 4:45-7:00 (or later).Gas grill will be out each week to have BYO grillables and potlucks!
- Come play games like underwater scavenger hunts, and dive contests, silliest jump contests, pie eating contests, water balloon toss, etc!
- Facilitated by the lifeguards
- BBQ will be out after Gas grill will be out to have BYO grillables and potlucks!
- Copoco 5:00 PM races 5:30 ice cream, award ceremony and grill.
August 16, 2013 (raindate August 23) Saturday night! END OF SUMMER CAMPOUT!
BBQ, Capture the flag, flashlight tag, s'mores, swimming (greased watermelon), outdoor movie
5:00 PM setting up tents
6:00 capture the flag and the rest of activities.
11 and under please be accompanied by an adult to camp out in tents. 11-14 are welcome to bring bags and sleep upstairs in barn. We will have two volunteers to sleep out with tweens and teens (male and female volunteer hopefully)
BRING WATER BOTTLE, SLEEPING BAG, PILLOW, tent if you are bringing a tent, FLASHLIGHT, swim suit, black and white t-shirt for the capture the flag game, stick for marshmallow roasting, bug dope, slippers (flip flops), toothbrush, etc:)
August 28 - Bonfire/ annual meeting -
- Annual meeting Thursday August 22 at 6PM and the bonfire will follow the annual meeting.
SNAP SHOTS FROM 2013