SwimNH has swim lessons at COPOCO. For more information please click here.
COPOCO Swimming Lessons
Swim Lessons for 2018 will run Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, June 25 - August 3, and *NEW* weekend lessons offered on Saturday's June 25-August 4.
Please sign up on the bulletin board at COPOCO. Class descriptions:
- 11:00-11:30 BEGINNER: The beginner class is really for kids who aren't used to the water and really have no swimming experience at all. They work on blowing bubbles and getting used to the water. These children still swim with bubbles. (Saturday class also offered)
- 11:30-12:00 ADV. BEGINNER: The Advanced Beginner class is for kids who are used to the water. They are comfortable in the water and can swim a little bit with our help and with tools such as noodles and kickboards.
- 12:00-12:30 INTERMEDIATE: The Intermediate class is for children who can swim without our help and are working on their strokes and getting more comfortable with them. They can swim from one end of the pool without help, since that is how we practice the strokes, and are comfortable in deep water. (Saturday class 11:30-12)
- 12:30 - 1:00 ADVANCED: The advanced class is for mastering the strokes and working on dives and other swimming techniques. (If enough kids signed up) (Saturday class 11:30-12)
COPOCO Pool Rules & Regulations
Rules will be enforced by the lifeguards.
- Everyone including guests accompanied by a member must sign in.
- The following are NOT permitted in the pool or the fenced in area:
- Snorkels and/or masks covering the nose
- Water guns
- Food or drink, with the exception of water
- Back dives, back flips, or front flips
- Patrons get three strikes for behavior, rule breaking etc. If patrons do not listen to the rules or the guards, guards may issue strikes if appropriate. After three strikes, the patron will be asked to leave.
- If parents of misbehaving children are not present, parents will be contacted to pick up children immediately.