General Rules and Regulations
- The privileges of the swimming pool, tennis courts, and grounds are to be enjoyed by the members and their guests. All members and guests of the pool are required to sign in at the Pool Sign-In desk; those playing tennis can sign in down at the tennis courts.
- Parents/caregivers are ultimately responsible for the behavior of their children and guests at all times.
- Members are expected to maintain cleanliness by picking up their trash, to use the trash receptacles and cooperate in maintaining the grounds. The lids to the receptacles should be on at all times.
- Dogs or other animals are not permitted on the grounds.
- A lost and found is provided on the pool deck. Any items left lying around will be placed there. All items will be donated every two weeks.
- The outdoor shower should be used to wash of sand from the sand box and volleyball areas. Please do not use the indoor showers for this.
- Children 11 years or older, at the discretion of their parent, are permitted to be left alone at COPOCO provided they have passed the deep end test. The parent is responsible for there children at all times regardless if they are present or not. The lifeguards will ensure the safety of all children within the pool area; they are not responsible for children within the pool area; they are not responsible for children throughout the general grounds the tennis area. The Board and lifeguards reserve the right to revoke the privilege if they see cause.
- An adult member must be present on property if a guest under age 18 is brought. Non-member guest children MUST be accompanied by a member adult and are NOT permitted to be left at COPOCO.
COPOCO Guest Policy
The guest policy is in effect anytime you bring a guest on COPOCO property.
- All guests must sign a waiver and sign in at every visit.
- A guest is defined as anyone who is not a member of the immediate family. Nannies and grandparents that are caring for member children DO NOT count as guests.
- Out-of-town visitors and visitors who are not eligible for COPOCO membership as they live too far away per our bylaws will NOT incur a guest fee.
- All other guests will incur a fee of $5 per person per visit.
- Fee collections for the pool begins the day the Concord School District lets out and will continue until COPOCO closes for the season, fees will not be collected or incurred prior to that date. Fee collection for the tennis courts begin the day the tennis courts are playable.
- Once per month, the board will host a open house/free guest day. These dates will be published on the website.
- If you have extenuating circumstances, please send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a board member will get back to you.
- Remember, a guest can only visit COPOCO 5 times per season.
Click icon below to download and view current by-laws (updated 2016)
Copoco By-Laws 2016pdf.pdf
Size : 55.391 Kb
Type : pdf